Then you look at the mirror and you realize that you are 28 and instead of the classic picture of a cake with lots of candles, then put it on, you look beautiful and you take the cake really seriously.
Here are a few things I’ve learned over the years. I did not want to get too sentimental. On the contrary, what I share is in gratitude to the very life that has taught me so much. <3
1. Life is now. Right now. Start doing the things you’ve always wanted to do. Write them down. Make a plan and carry it out.
2. Stop worrying about everything. Most things that mortify you will not matter in about 10 years, probably not even next.
3. Take care! You are responsible for your own happiness. Not your partner. Not your family. Not your friends. You know yourself better and you know what makes you happier. When you are happy, everyone who is around you will be happy too. Or at least you will experience your radiant glow.
4. Think positively is imperative.
5. Your work counts. It does not matter how insignificant or ordinary you think it is, it’s worth it. Take pride in what you do and others will. Commit to everything you do, learn continuously, seek to improve and take each failure as part of the process.
6. Surround yourself with people who do you good, those with whom you can share tastes and passions. That allows you to grow and continue learning.
8. Convince yourself. Take time to get acquainted and get to know each other.
9. Regularly unplug. Turn off the phone, turn everything off. Calibrate.
10. Spend more time in nature, outdoors. Taking a walk always changes my mood and perspective on many things. Always.
11. Grows. Try new things. Push the limits of your comfort zone.
12. Let those who care about you know what they mean to you. It shows love, grace, appreciation, generosity.
13. Have a pet!
14. Travel alone. Learn to be with yourself.
15. Remain open to change. Especially when it comes to people in your life. It is fear sometimes, but you have to deal with the blows.
16. Re-read a book from your childhood. The little prince in my case. You will notice that it is completely different.
17. Be intentional.
18. Fill yourself with stories and memories. Plan trips, occasions, experiences. Take lots of pictures. Homemade videos. Do not let life pass.
19. Take care of your body. Do things that fill you with energy. Be healthy.
20. Donor or donor. Without waiting for something in return.
21. Say yes, but also learn to say no.
22. Be formal and considerate, value the time of others.
23. Trust. In yourself and in the course of things. Remember that everything is revealed to you in the perfect order and moment.
24. Show respect. In general. In relationships. In nature.
25. It flows (I repeated on purpose) because sometimes we do not want to give in to the flow and flow of things.
26. Be proud of your identity, job, name, home, where you come from.
27. Do not cling to anything or anyone.
28. And my favorite, laugh, of yourself, of life. Make a fool of yourself. It’s worth it